Hawaiian Roll Sliders recipes - Getting ready hawaiian roll sliders these high secret recipes at home gives you more freedom with your food, you'll be able to alter certain recipes to fit your personal requirements.e.g. if you're on a diet chances are you'll want to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake you may wish to add less salt, the possibilities are countless. Why not use the data you can obtain and provide you with a few of your personal secret recipes.
These slider recipes with Hawaiian rolls add a touch of sweet to an otherwise savory sandwich! Make-Ahead Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders are the perfect meal for game day, picnics, potlucks, or easy weeknight dinners! I have to say, I'm a huge fan of Hawaiian roll sliders.
You can cook Hawaiian Roll Sliders using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Roll Sliders
- You need Package Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare Deli Virginia ham.
- You need Swiss cheese.
- It's mayo.
- Prepare melted butter.
- You need Dijon mustard.
- It's brown sugar.
- It's Worcestershire sauce.
- You need Poppy seed.
I fell in love with them when I first ate a ham and swiss version. They are super easy to make, and absolutely perfect for a crowd. Serve the burgers on Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with toppings of your choice, such as sriracha-mayo and slices of avocado. Sausage and Peppers Hawaiian Roll Sliders created by Renee's Kitchen Adventures - easy pull apart slider recipe made with Hawaiian rolls, Italian sausage, peppers, onions, and cheese baked in the.
Hawaiian Roll Sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Add roll to baking sheet.
- Slice whole Hawaiian roll as one piece (much faster slicing and prepping each one individually)..
- Add ham, cheese, mayo to inside of roll.
- In mixing bowl add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and whisk..
- Brush over mixture to top of rolls..
- Sprinkle with poppy seed..
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes or until cheese melted and slightly brown..
- Cut individually for slider enjoyment.
Hawaiian Roll Sliders - Modernized, revamped and reincarnated into fun spirals with waaaaay more nutrition yet still all that party sandwich flavor goin' on! These delicious Hawaiian roll ham sliders are little delights that are great for a picnic, a party, a main dish or just a snack. They are a great "go to" recipe when asked to bring something to any gathering. How to make Hawaiian Roll Pizza sliders recipe Cut the tops off of the Hawaiian rolls making mini buns. Place the bottoms of the rolls onto a baking dish. Read Also Recipes