Paratha Roll recipes - Your whole favorite eating places have their very own high secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually purchase and luxuriate in. paratha roll Some of these might even turn into your favourite dishes. What when you could make these dishes in the consolation of your individual residence for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Find paratha roll stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Make these mouth watering crispy chicken paratha rolls and don't forget to #ShareYourMeal.
You can cook Paratha Roll using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paratha Roll
- You need 1 Dawn paratha.
- You need 5 pieces Chicken boneless.
- It's half Onion.
- Prepare Chicken tikka masala.
- It's 2 tablespoon Garlic ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise.
- It's Yogurt.
Crispy Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe By Food Fusion (Ramzan Special Recipe). Rolling pin and board or mat. Roll between your palms, applying gentle pressure, until the balls are smooth and without cracks. Paratha Roll is a quick snack recipe that can be packed for school tiffin and office too.
Paratha Roll step by step
- Put chicken in the pan add tikka masala yogurt and steam for 20 mints (chicken dahi or tikka masala dal ke 15 20 mint steam krain).
- Made paratha in the pan without oil. (Pan main paratha dal ke oil ke bgair pakayyn).
- Put chicken on the paratha aad ketchup and mayonnaise onion on it fold the paratha put toothpick on it. Your paratha is ready.(Parathy ke upar chicken dalain upar mayonnaise ketchup or pyaz dalain phir fold kar ke toothpick laga dain upar).
Paratha Roll - Paratha recipe - A detailed beginner's guide to make perfect, flaky & soft parathas at home. Parathas are the most popular unleavened flatbreads from Indian cuisine. These are a staple in many Indian. #Paratha Roll: Most Delicious Pakistani food to eat. In this you feel the taste of both chicken and Hot and spicy makhani roll. A blog about recipes which are made by shireen anwer on masala mornings. Read Also Recipes