Cinnamon Roll Cake recipes - Having cinnamon roll cake at house allows you to have more household time, you may as well exhibit to your mates and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll soon discover that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's wonderful how many cooking guides are available to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
Swirled with buttery brown sugar cinnamon and topped with a glaze. If you're looking for a shortcut, this recipe is it! Cinnamon Roll Cake is a cinnamon roll turned into a gooey gooey delicious cake!
You can cook Cinnamon Roll Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cake
- You need CAKE:.
- Prepare 3 cups flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 1 cup sugar.
- It's 4 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup milk.
- It's 2 eggs.
- It's 2 tsp vanilla.
- It's 1/2 cup butter melted.
- Prepare CINNAMON TOPPING:.
- You need 3/4 cup butter softened.
- You need 1 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour.
- You need 1 tbsp cinnamon.
- It's GLAZE:.
- Prepare 2 cups powdered sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp milk.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla.
Swirled with buttery brown sugar cinnamon and topped with a glaze… this is the BEST cake EVER! We love all things cinnamon roll at our house! I have tried a lot of cake recipes in my time. I like creating new things, hence this beauty.
Cinnamon Roll Cake step by step
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs and vanilla together..
- Stir in melted butter, slowly. Pour into greased 9×13 pan..
- Mix cinnamon topping ingredients. Drop over cake mixture evenly..
- Swirl your topping and cake mixture with a knife going up and down the length of the pan (but only inserting it in the cake mix a little – not all the way)..
- Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes..
- Mix glaze ingredients together. Drizzle over the cake while it’s still warm. ENJOY!.
Cinnamon Roll Cake - If you love cinnamon rolls and are in the mood for a cake, then this is the cake for you. In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon together until well combined and creamy. Drop evenly over the batter by the tablespoonfuls and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake. Pour the cake batter into your prepared pan and drop the cinnamon filling by spoonfuls on the top. Using a knife, swirl the cinnamon filling into the cake. Read Also Recipes