Egg Roll Bowl recipes - Your whole favorite eating places have their very own prime secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually purchase and revel in. egg roll bowl Some of these might even turn into your favorite dishes. What when you might make these dishes in the comfort of your own home for less than a small fraction of the restaurant value?
Egg Roll Bowls are the healthy way to enjoy all the flavors of a traditional Chinese egg roll without the fat and calories - low carb and Paleo. This healthy Egg Roll in a Bowl has the flavor you love, without the greasy deep-fried wrapper. It's naturally vegan, nut-free, gluten-free, paleo, low-carb, and keto to fit your special diet.
You can cook Egg Roll Bowl using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Roll Bowl
- You need 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- Prepare 6 green onions sliced, green and white divided.
- It's 1/2 cup red onion diced.
- You need 5 cloves garlic minced.
- You need 1 pound pork.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts.
- You need 1 tablespoon Frank's hot sauce.
- It's 14 ounce bag of coleslaw mix.
- It's 2 tablespoons coconut aminos.
- You need 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- It's to taste Salt.
- You need garnish.
- Prepare Black sesame seeds.
- You need Green parts of sliced green onions.
- It's creamy chili sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- It's 1 tablespoon Frank's hot sauce.
- You need to taste Salt.
Yes, meet The Egg Roll Bowl. I made them, and loved them, and now make them regularly for meal To which I said: mmmk what the heck is an Egg Roll Bowl?! To which the internet said: seasoned. The bag of coleslaw cuts down on your vegetable.
Egg Roll Bowl instructions
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet and place over medium heat..
- Add white parts of green onions, diced red onion, and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until red onion begins to soften about 5 minutes..
- Add ground pork, grated ginger, water chestnuts and 1 tablespoon hot sauce and cook until pork is browned, broken up and cooked through, about 7-10 minutes..
- Add cabbage coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar, pepper and salt to taste. Stir until well combined. Cook stirring regularly until cabbage is tender about 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1-2 tablespoons hot sauce. Add a pinch of salt to taste..
- Garnish with green parts of the green onions..
Egg Roll Bowl - Keto egg roll in a bowl has been an all-time favorite dish of mine since embarking on a ketogenic lifestyle. What is in egg roll in a bowl? Egg rolls have ground pork (or beef), cabbage, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil in them. We added some sriracha and green onions to the top for flavor. While egg rolls typically have a pork and cabbage filling, this recipe is very flexible. Read Also Recipes