Jamboo Punch recipes - Having jamboo punch at dwelling allows you to have extra household time, you too can show off to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's amazing what number of cooking guides are available to you which can let you in on so many secrets and techniques.
You can cook Jamboo Punch using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jamboo Punch
- You need 100 gm Jamboo / Jamun fruit.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Black salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp Chat masala.
- You need 1/2 cup Jaggery.
- It's 1/8 tsp black pepper powder.
- It's 1/2 litre Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp Lemon juice.
Jamboo Punch step by step
- Wash and Boil jamboo / jamun fruit in water, cool it and remove seeds with hands. Make puree of boiled jamun and seive it in a seiver..
- Take out juice and now add jaggery diluted in 1cup water, add black salt, jeera powder, chat masala and mix well..
- Add pepper and lemon juice at last, this can be served hot or cool by adding hot water or cold water adjusting the juice consistency..
- Health benefits- Too good for skin and cold allergies..
- Too good for diabetic people if they have this for a month. But serve without jaggery..
- Having this fruit or the juice regularly will be good for Aneamia..
- Jamun seeds dried and powdered and added in hot water and mix. Have this for a month, it will be good to remove phylum for asthma patients..
- Totally this fruit and seeds are most useful. Have it in the season every year. Feed to kids also..
- Insulin and beta cells are produced from this fruit and seed..
- Rich in potassium,too good for BP patients..
- Good to reduce puthatekulu Dasha, migraine, skin irritations, vomiting headaches etc..
- Having this fruit gives more immunity, contains more anti oxidants-can reduce heart problems..
- Having this juice or fruit reduce bleeding gums in mouth..
- Very good for indigestion probs and strengthen liver which is very important for our body..
- People who don't get their cuts or wounds heal faster, can eat this fruit or juice and get more healing properties..
- Only 2months in a year we get the fruit. Other 10months we can get the leaves of it and boil in water and make kashaya and drink for cleansing our body..
- Loose motions caused because of heat, can be controlled by this fruit juice without adding sugar or jaggery..
Jamboo Punch - Read Also Recipes