Fruit Punch recipes - If you happen to were to buy fruit punch an e-book you may print recipes as you need them. It may be very environment friendly this manner as you'll have an easy to observe recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or shedding them as you'll be able to print an extra copy for each time it's a must to.
Prevent guests from over indulging by serving plenty of finger foods, bottled water and a variety of interesting non-alcoholic drinks such as this classic fruit punch. Punch is nothing more than a drink made with a mix of fruit juice. There are no rules about what goes in it, and it comes in all sorts of colours ranging from orange to yellow, pink and even clear ones.
You can cook Fruit Punch using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Punch
- It's 2 cups Watermelon.
- It's 2 Orange.
- It's 250 ml Pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp Lemon juice.
- It's 50 gm Eleechi jelly crystals.
- It's 50 gm Apple jelly crystals.
- It's 7 Up 4 cups.
- Prepare Crushed ice cubes made of juice 1 cup.
This one is bright red - name appropriate, feel!! What goes in Fruit Punch Pour in the ice water, and mix until all the concentrate dissolves. Once everything is well mixed, sprinkle in the lime concentrate. Pour the simple fruit punch in a large punch bowl, or pitchers with ice.
Fruit Punch instructions
- Blend watermelon and orange together (if required add 2 tbsp of water). Strain properly to get suspension..
- In a blender add suspension, pineapple juice, sugar, lemon juice, eleechi and apple jelly crystals. Blend well..
- In the mixture add 7Up and crushed ice cubes. Give a generous mixing..
- Fruit Punch is ready. Serve with some nice garnishing..
Fruit Punch - One of the most popular welcome drinks served at most parties, the Fruit Punch features a delightful blend of colours and flavours. The heady aroma of fruits entices your taste buds and refreshes your senses, making it a worthy drink to prepare even on a normal day when you feel dull and require a battery recharge! Tart or sweet, cold or hot, punch is an ideal solution for serving up a big batch of party drinks. No need to take individual orders. Just make up a batch before the gathering and serve, allowing you time to enjoy your company. Read Also Recipes