Dark Chocolate Ganache recipes - If you happen to were to buy dark chocolate ganache an e-book you may print recipes as you want them. It may be very environment friendly this fashion as you'll have a simple to comply with recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you'll be able to print an additional copy for whenever you have to.
You can have Dark Chocolate Ganache using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Ganache
- It's 200 g dark chocolate.
- Prepare 200 ml whipping cream.
Dark Chocolate Ganache instructions
- Measure the chocolate and whipping cream put them in a container and over a double boiler/hot water bath..
- Let the chocolate melt and mix the two well..
- Can be used to make a glaze, icing, sauce or filling for pastries and desserts. Enjoy 😋.
Dark Chocolate Ganache - Read Also Recipes