Fruit punch recipes - Having fruit punch at home lets you have more household time, you can even exhibit to your friends and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's wonderful what number of cooking guides are available to you which is able to allow you to in on so many secrets.
Prevent guests from over indulging by serving plenty of finger foods, bottled water and a variety of interesting non-alcoholic drinks such as this classic fruit punch. Punch is nothing more than a drink made with a mix of fruit juice. There are no rules about what goes in it, and it comes in all sorts of colours ranging from orange to yellow, pink and even clear ones.
You can cook Fruit punch using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit punch
- It's 1 star fruit.
- Prepare 1 fig sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp pomegranate beads.
- You need 1/2 orange segments.
- You need to taste Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp powdered sugar.
- You need To garnish-.
- You need 1/4 apple.
This one is bright red - name appropriate, feel!! What goes in Fruit Punch Pour in the ice water, and mix until all the concentrate dissolves. Once everything is well mixed, sprinkle in the lime concentrate. Pour the simple fruit punch in a large punch bowl, or pitchers with ice.
Fruit punch step by step
- Wash the figs and cut into slices. Remove the skin of orange and take segments out from each slice. Separate the pomegranate beads. Now take 1/4 of apple and cut thin slices to make a fan out of it..
- Wash and Cut the star fruit and marinate it with salt and pepper, chat masala and 1-1/2 tsp powdered sugar..
- Now assemble fruits together. And sprinkle some salt and pepper, chat masala. Garnish with apple fan. Now sprinkle the remaining powdered sugar..
Fruit punch - One of the most popular welcome drinks served at most parties, the Fruit Punch features a delightful blend of colours and flavours. The heady aroma of fruits entices your taste buds and refreshes your senses, making it a worthy drink to prepare even on a normal day when you feel dull and require a battery recharge! Tart or sweet, cold or hot, punch is an ideal solution for serving up a big batch of party drinks. No need to take individual orders. Just make up a batch before the gathering and serve, allowing you time to enjoy your company. Read Also Recipes