Watermelon Punch Bowl recipes - That is an comprehensible strategy to eating a night watermelon punch bowl, particularly if you happen to dwell alone or together with your companion. I guess most people balance their eating habits between prepared meals and cooking form scratch, but what in the event you start to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be helpful for your long term well being?The principle reasons folks are inclined to eat ready meals is to economize and to save time, but what if those things could possibly be achieved and, if you are a non cook dinner, you could learn a new skill at the time same? Would that make you are feeling more like getting ready your own meals?
This easy watermelon punch recipe is a refreshing way to enjoy the summer. Make this drink even more fun to serve by turning the watermelon you used to make the drink into a fun serving bowl! Create a punch bowl out of the watermelon: If the watermelon doesn't stand up on its own, use a sharp, long knife to shave off a very thin layer of the rind on the bottom so it's a flat surface.
You can have Watermelon Punch Bowl using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon Punch Bowl
- It's 1 Watermelon (medium).
- Prepare 1 Melon.
- Prepare 1 Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp BlackSalt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Watermelon juice.
Hollowed watermelon becomes a rustic serving bowl for a drink made with its juice, ensuring nothing goes to waste. Using the watermelon shell to create a perfect bowl also gives you a great centerpiece for your table. Replay "This Watermelon Punch Bowl Is the Only Way to Stay Hydrated This Summer". Pour the vodka into the watermelon bowl and stir.
Watermelon Punch Bowl step by step
- Wash & cut watermelon in half making a round ball.with the help of scooper, scoop out round watermelon scoops.big or small both.
- Scoop out all flesh from watermelon & clean the scraps out of watermelon Shell..
- Wash & cut open melon.remove seeds.scoop out melon balls & collect in bowl..
- Make juice of watermelon scraps from the bowl.mix juice of 1 lemon & 1/4 Tsp Black salt in it.add scoops of melon & watermelon in empty watermelon shell.pour over juice.chilled & enjoy your Iftar..
Watermelon Punch Bowl - Serve the punch over ice and garnish each glass with a sprig of mint. Fresh Watermelon Rum Punch Recipe, served out of a watermelon punch bowl! Made with ripe watermelon, passion fruit rum, orange-pineapple juice, and lime juice! On the side of the watermelon, use the dry-erase marker to draw a circle using the. Watermelon Fruit Bowl. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Read Also Recipes