Peanut punch recipes - Having peanut punch at dwelling means that you can have extra family time, you too can exhibit to your folks and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will soon find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's amazing what number of cooking guides can be found to you which is able to let you in on so many secrets and techniques.
Kids will love our creamy punch flavored with peanut butter, vanilla, and nutmeg. It's a great beverage for children's parties or for adults. Peanut punch is good for you too and it is a great supplement for the body.
You can have Peanut punch using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut punch
- It's 3 cup shelled peanuts.
- It's 5 cup water (4 to 5 cups ).
- You need 1/2 tsp honey.
- It's 1 can condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
This is a "no work" Peanut punch is a popular street food/drink also. Don't be surprised to see a "Punch Man" on the. Peanut punch is a popular drink made and sold in the Caribbean, particularly Trinidad and Tobago, and includes milk, peanut butter, sugar and a wide variety of other optional ingredients. I've always considered peanut punch as more of a drink for men because of the amount of ENERGY it gives you.
Peanut punch instructions
- In a blender add your peanuts and add half of your water blend until well mixed.
- In a large bowl strain out the peanut mixture a little at a time using a small bowl on the side to hold the peanuts after straining and then repeat in the blender adding more water and you can repeat this 2-3 times just adding a little more water at a time.
- After you have strained it enough add all your liquid back in the blender and add honey condensed milk cinnamon nutmeg vanilla and blend for few minutes....when finished pour in to a container and chill in the fridge for at least a hour or 2 before you drink ...you can drink with ice but best cold ...also you can add white rum if you like !.
Peanut punch - See more ideas about Peanut punch, Trinidad recipes, Peanut recipes. A rich and creamy peanut drink enjoyed throughout the Caribbean. Peanut punch is a popular Jamaican beverage that is most commonly made with a combination of peanut butter (or roasted peanuts), water, condensed milk, and flavorings such as vanilla, nutmeg. peanut punch recipe - A popular non alcoholic Island style beverage made vegan style from shelled peanuts, nutmeg, condensed milk and coconut milk. You cannot visit the islands without sampling. Making Peanut Butter-Flavored Cocktails with Peanut Punch Recipe. Read Also Recipes