Watermelon Punch recipes - Having watermelon punch at dwelling permits you to have extra household time, it's also possible to showcase to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's superb what number of cooking guides are available to you which is able to allow you to in on so many secrets.
Pour into glasses and serve garnished with mint leaves. Watermelon punch is the ultimate summer party drink. It's even better when the punch bowl is the watermelon.
You can have Watermelon Punch using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Punch
- You need 1 large Watermelon.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Vodka.
- It's 1 frozen bag of strawberries, Raspberries.
- It's 1 Bottle of EverFresh Watermelon flavor Juice.
- It's 1 cup of Ice.
It's a fun and easy way to add an extra wow factor to your backyard bash. The punch itself is a delicious blend of homemade raspberry lemonade and fresh watermelon juice. Combine sugar, juice and mint in bowl. Stir unti combined, crushing mint to extract the flavour.
Watermelon Punch instructions
- Carefully cut the top of Watermelon off ..put to side.
- Cutting watermelon from rind & placing watermelon chunks in a separate bowl leaving a hollow opening watermelon ...Dont Jab or Stab the watermelon.
- Take watermelon chunks & place in blender till liquefied.
- Pour watermelon juice inside watermelon & add bottle of vodka along with Strawberries, Raspberries & bottle of Watermelon juice &Ice .....Stir & Serve.
Watermelon Punch - Meanwhile, process watermelon in processor until it's liquid form. Soak the watermelon in the vodka for a couple of hours, most of the day, or overnight.whatever your time frame is. Add the watermelon and all the ingredients - in your desired proportions - to a punch bowl. Clean & Cut - Wash the exterior of the watermelon complete before cutting into it. Martha Stewart Hollowed watermelon becomes a rustic serving bowl for a drink made with its juice, ensuring nothing goes to waste. Read Also Recipes