Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham recipes - Having sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham at house allows you to have extra household time, you can too exhibit to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly discover that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's superb how many cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
Spicy Spicy Brown Mustard Spicy Food Spicy Italian Beef Spicy Italian Sausage Spinach Spinach & Feta Quiche. How to make crock pot ham Place ham in slow cooker. ■ PINEAPPLE: Buy canned pineapple chunks. This adds a nice warm and sweet flavor while it.
You can cook Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham
- It's 1 lb ham/gammon joint (I used boneless)..
- It's 1/2 cup dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tin pineapple.
- It's 1/2 cup sliced jalapenos.
- It's 1 tsp garlic powder.
Full Recipe Here: http://myincrediblerecipes.com/crock-pot-brown-sugar-pinea…/ Related Videos. Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham for the Holidays. Would be great for the holidays! Cover the bottom of the crock with brown sugar. · Instant Pot Buffalo Ranch Dip using Chicken Breast really is an amazing treat Creamy, Spicy and Cheesy with the Buffalo Flavor This.
Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham step by step
- Crumble sugar into the bottom of your slow cooker. Mix in jalapenos, garlic powder, and the juice from your pineapple tin..
- Chop half the pineapple into chunks, and put in the slow cooker..
- Mix thoroughly, then add your meat. If you can, put it fat side down..
- Rub the exposed meat with more sugar, put the lid on and bake for the first hour on high..
- After an hour, turn the temperature down to low and continue to cook for another 3 hours. This is based on a 1.5lb piece of meat - you will need to adjust your cooking time accordingly..
- Half way through the cooking time you may wish to turn your meat over. Baste it with the juices, then sprinkle more sugar on top..
- At the end of the cooking time, remove from the slow cooker and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes..
- While the ham is resting, put about 50ml of the cooking liquid into a saucepan. Heat gently, and add 1tbsp of corn flour. Store until it starts to thicken, and then add the rest of the juices and 100ml vegetable stock. Simmer for a few minutes and remove from the heat..
- Slice up your ham, serve with the sauce and whatever accompaniments you wish..
Sophie's spicy pineapple crock pot ham - Crock Pot Ham Stew (Low Carb)Recipes That Crock. Crock pot ham is so easy and honestly, it is my go to when I am making a ham for the holidays or any event. You can just throw it in the crock pot and I call this my Pineapple Sugar Ham and everyone in the family always ask me to make it for gatherings, especially Easter! Make this crock pot ham for. Pineapple Crock Pot Baked Beans make for a one of a kind delicious side dish for your next BBQ or potluck. Read Also Recipes