Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham recipes - crock pot brown sugar ham is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are thought of stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly should under no circumstances be consumed. Whereas Medical experts say that Saturated fats along with Trans fat increase extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that scale back danger of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
You can cook Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham
- You need 1 ham pre-cooked, spiral cut.
- It's 3 1/2 cups brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup raw natural honey.
- Prepare 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits or chunks (don't drain).
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham instructions
- 1. In a large crock pot (6 quarts or larger) cover the bottom with 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices with your hands..
- Pour the honey over the ham evenly..
- Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice e) and some on top..
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed o we the entire top of the ham..
- Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 -6 hours..
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham - Read Also Recipes