Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipes - That is an comprehensible method to consuming an evening crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham, especially if you stay alone or along with your partner. I assume most people balance their consuming habits between prepared meals and cooking kind scratch, however what when you start to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be helpful on your long run well being?The main causes folks are likely to eat ready meals is to save money and to avoid wasting time, however what if those things might be achieved and, if you are a non prepare dinner, you possibly can study a new ability on the time identical? Would that make you're feeling extra like making ready your personal meals?
You can cook Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham
- It's 1 Ham steak cut into cubes.
- You need 6 Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- It's 3/4 can milk.
- It's 1 tbsp Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp Dried onion flakes.
- It's 2 cup Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided.
- It's 1 salt and pepper.
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham instructions
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt.
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham - Read Also Recipes