Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham recipes - any day of the week crock pot holiday ham are considered to be filled with fats and sugar, people say that such an amazing style would definitely be bad for health. The fact however is that dark candies comprise flavanols and antioxidants which have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular health. Dark sweets also scale back stress hormones (cortisol) but sure preserve a count on calories (235 for 1.4 ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome consuming recipes, prepare dinner healthy meals recipes and benefit from these health food recipes.
You can have Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham
- You need 4 lb Ham.
- You need 1 cup Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 cup Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 can Pineapple Slices.
- It's Maraschino Cherries - Optional.
Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham step by step
- Place foil along bottom of Crock Pot, place ham inside..
- Mix juice from the can of Pineapple, brown sugar & maple syrup in a bowl. Pour over top of ham..
- Add pineapple slices to top of ham. You can add a few Maraschino Cherries to the top if you'd like. You do not need toothpicks - the pineapple will stay on top of the ham if placed correctly..
- Cook on High 6-8 hours, depending on how tender you prefer it. Make sure to re-coat top of ham with glaze every so often. Enjoy!.
Any Day of the Week Crock Pot Holiday Ham - Read Also Recipes