Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipes - Whichever you choose, whether you like restaurant style meals, crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you'll be able to guarantee that you can see a cooking recipe guide on the internet that may mean you can make the dishes you need. With the helpful guides accessible on the internet you'll find recipe substances at a glance and purchase them from your local grocery retailer for discount costs.
It's cooked in the crock pot and is easy to customize. All you need is a slow cooker, a ham bone or ham hocks, peas, and a few veggies. Get it started in the morning, let it cook slowly all day, and it's ready for.
You can cook Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack)
- It's easy winter warmers.
- It's 1 ham shank.
- You need 500 grams marrowfat dried peas.
- You need 7 medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- It's 1 1/2 pints cold water.
- You need 1 tsp baking powder or bicarbonate of soda.
Our classic, low calorie, dairy free slow cooker pea and ham soup recipe is a tasty crowd-pleaser, super-easy to make, a great winter weekend lunch or dinner when you come home tired and late, high in fibre, iron, diabetes friendly with an easy gluten free option - super comforting. crock pot split pea soup what is a crock pot split pea soup? Classic crock pot Split Pea Soup is one of my favorite food made with dried peas cooked with flavorful ham, split pea. Soup i is warm so satisfying, and perfect for winter for our family. I did a few things my old way such as simmered my ham.
Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) instructions
- Soak the ham shank in a pan of water overnight to dissolve any salt.
- Soak the dried peas in a bowl /pan/container over night with the baking powder/bicarbonate of soda.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-15 mins, once the water is bubbling.
- Drain the peas. Put in a colander and wash the water off (no need to dry) you will notice that the pess should have swollen to twice their size.
- Add the peas, ham shank, potatoes, salt and the cold water in to the crock pot/ slow cooker..
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Enjoy, this should stick to your ribs.
Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) - Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup with ham, or without, is a hearty, delicious soup that is pure comfort food! This BEST Pea Soup recipe is made with a ham bone and is easy to make on the Stove Top, Instant Pot, or Crock Pot! It's super thick and full of flavor! Crock Pot Split Pea Soup Recipe. Drain peas and place them in the crockpot. Read Also Recipes