Broccoli Cheese Soup recipes - Your entire favourite restaurants have their own high secret recipes on the menu which you will usually buy and revel in. broccoli cheese soup Some of these could even become your favourite dishes. What for those who could make these dishes in the consolation of your individual house for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
I like to garnish this soup with a sprinkle of black pepper, some extra cheddar cheese and. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or frozen broccoli and any type of cheese that melts well.
You can cook Broccoli Cheese Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Prepare 2 small onions.
- You need 2 head of broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 clove garlic crushed.
- You need 2 Carrots chopped into small pieces.
- It's 1 Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies).
- It's 4 cup Warm milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup Butter.
- Prepare 3 cup Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar).
- You need 4 cup Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 as needed Salt/pepper.
This recipe calls for sharp cheddar cheese. Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food! This is deliciously cheesy, amazingly rich and creamy, and it has plenty of fresh broccoli (cut into itty bitty pieces of course) dotted throughout. The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup - this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites.
Broccoli Cheese Soup step by step
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) - this is also a good time to warm your milk.
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper.
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed.
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is.
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. Enjoy:).
Broccoli Cheese Soup - Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways! Read Also Recipes