Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup recipes - The truth is it is attainable to organize broccoli, pea and blue cheese soup produced from contemporary components very quickly. Salad is a main example. All you need is a few fresh components, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which can enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does does not do much for you.Another fast meal is stir fry. It is doable to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
But since it wasn't made at the restaurant, I couldn't. This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no flour!).
You can cook Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup
- You need 2 cups broccoli including the stems.
- Prepare 2 cm wedge of blue cheese I used gambozola.
- It's 1/2 cup peas.
- It's 1 tsp onion powder.
- You need 1 chopped clove of garlic.
- Prepare salt and white pepper to season.
- You need pinch bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 chicken or veg stock cube.
It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. It's rich and indulgent, but not so much that it weighs me down. Gorgonzola cheese punches up the flavor in Broccoli Soup with Blue Cheese. The creator of this creamy soup—Sunset reader Amy Bentley, of Scottsdale, Arizona—suggests using an American blue cheese; we especially like it with Point Reyes Original Blue.
Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup step by step
- Chop the broccoli steam and sweet of in the pan add the seasoning and spices.
- Add enough water to cover and the the veg stock and bring to the boil..
- Add the bicarbonate of soda. this helps to cook the stems and keep the green colour. when soft top up the liquid.
- When cook blend. now add the broccoli florets and cheese, cook thisnot to long and blend again. this time add the peas the heat of the soup will cook the peas and the colour should stay.
- I served mine with a little cheese on toast and roasted broccoli on tom.
Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup - Sweet pears, blue cheese and tart cranberries combine to make this broccoli soup a real winner. Find this Soup recipe and more Dinner ideas at Tesco Real Food. The most popular new book about soup and only soup comes from British restaurateur John Vincent and food writer Jane Vincent. Leon Happy Soups brings the recipes from the beloved London produce palace straight to your own kitchen. White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan. Read Also Recipes