Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. recipes - The reality is it is doable to prepare patricia's creamy broccoli and cheese soup. constructed from fresh components in a short time. Salad is a prime instance. All you need is some contemporary substances, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in 5 minutes. There are many salad dressings round which can enhance a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that inexperienced stuff does does not do a lot for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It is attainable to buy contemporary stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with Blue Cheese. This Soup recipe is so easy to make and extra special because this is my Mom's recipe and I love this. For years, I wished that I could duplicate the broccoli and cheese at Chili's, where I worked in college.
You can have Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.
- You need 1/4 cup Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup flour.
- Prepare 4 cup milk.
- Prepare 4 cup Chicken stock.
- You need 3 clove Garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 Pepper to taste.
- It's 1 Salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Parsley.
- It's 1 each Chicken Bullion.
- Prepare 2 cup Shredded 3 cheese blend.
- It's 1 cup sour cream.
- It's 1 packages frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 carrots chopped.
- It's 2 potatoes ,peeled and chopped.
This thick and creamy broccoli, cheese and potato soup is lick-the-bowl good! Pure comfort in a bowl, a one-pot meal your whole family will love and ready in When I was a kid, broccoli and cheese was my favorite thing to eat. Anytime we had leftover broccoli I would always heat it up the next day with. A warming creamy soup made with broccoli and cheddar cheese.
Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. instructions
- Saute onion,garlic,carrots in butter until onion is translucent..
- Slowly add flour and stir into a paste.
- Add milk ,stock and simmer on med heat.
- Add seasonings and sauces and continue to simmer and stir..
- In separate pot, boil broccoli and potatoes until soft..
- When soft, add some of your soup and mix in blender until it turns into a soft cream. ( This step is our preference, but you can leave some broccoli whole if you like, but mash the potatoes).
- Add broc/potato cream to soup and blend thoroughly. Lower heat..
- Add sour cream and cheese and stir until blended..
- Garnish to taste, enjoy!.
Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. - A creamy, cozy broccoli cheese soup that's loaded with cheddar cheese, broccoli and carrots. This broccoli cheese soup is better than Panera Breads When I was in college broccoli and cheese soup was a weekly staple. No need to go out to a well known bread company, this copycat broccoli cheddar soup is incredibly smooth, rich, and full of great broccoli cheese flavors! And it is the perfect way to sneak in those greens! I also did you guys a favor and added broccoli. Read Also Recipes