Potato Broccoli Soup recipes - Your whole favorite eating places have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually buy and revel in. potato broccoli soup A few of these could even develop into your favourite dishes. What for those who may make these dishes within the comfort of your personal home for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Potato-and-Broccoli Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Simply delicious, broccoli potato soup, made using healthy ingredients in a warming, nourishing bowl of goodness. Chunks of potato, carrot, broccoli and white beans together with a rich and creamy broth.
You can have Potato Broccoli Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 3 cups diced broccoli heads.
- You need 3 carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare 6 medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped.
- You need 8 cups Chicken Broth.
- It's 4 tablespoons butter.
- It's 1/3 cup all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups milk.
- Prepare 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 teaspoon salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper.
- Prepare 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped.
Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup - this is creamy comforting and utterly delicious! Made with broccoli, cheese and potatoes and is sure to please even the fussiest of eaters. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love. This thick and creamy broccoli, cheese and potato soup is lick-the-bowl good!
Potato Broccoli Soup step by step
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..
Potato Broccoli Soup - This easy lightened-up version is incredibly hearty and thick but without the extra calories. Cheese compliments broccoli and potatoes so well. If you want a thicker soup, just add desired amount of flour mixed until smooth with an equal amount of water. Add the garlic, broccoli stems, potatoes, broth, water, salt, and pepper. Return the soup to the pot and bring to a simmer. Read Also Recipes