Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you want restaurant model meals, healthy broccoli and blue cheese soup! Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you'll be able to assure that you will find a cooking recipe information on the web that will can help you make the dishes you desire. With the useful guides accessible on the web you'll find recipe components at a glance and buy them from your native grocery retailer for cut price prices.
A broccoli and stilton soup recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Also reserve a small handful of crumbled cheese. Serve the soup in bowls, then scatter with crumbled cheese and broccoli for a stylish garnish.
You can cook Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup!
- It's 1 broccoli head.
- It's 2 celery sticks.
- Prepare 1 onion.
- You need 1 clove garlic.
- Prepare Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 100 g Blue cheese or stilton.
- It's Black pepper to season.
Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with Blue Cheese. This Soup recipe is so easy to make and extra special because this is my Mom's recipe and I love this. This vegan-friendly Healthy Broccoli and Cheese Soup has all the flavor of the traditional recipe but with no cream, less calories and less fat! Gorgonzola cheese punches up the flavor in Broccoli Soup with Blue Cheese.
Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! instructions
- Peel the garlic, trim and roughly chop the celery and broccoli..
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan, then soften the garlic, onion, and celery for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and soften for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- If you have pre made stock, then great! I don’t so I will use 1 litre of HOT water, 2 chicken stock and 1 vegetable stock cube. Add the cubes to the water and make sure they dissolve.
- Add the stock to the pan, season with black pepper and cover and leave to simmer until broccoli is cooked. (Approx 15 minutes).
- Carefully pour the contents into a food processor and blend until smooth TOP TIP - don’t try to tip the soup directly from the pan as it goes EVERYWHERE. Use a ladle.... it’s much easier!!!.
- Stir in your crumbled cheese, allowing a few lumps to remain. I have used 100g but if you want a stronger flavour, add more. Season with black pepper and salt (remember the stock already contains salt) according to your tastes and serve..
Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! - The creator of this creamy soup—Sunset reader Amy Bentley, of Scottsdale, Arizona—suggests using an American blue cheese; we especially like it with Point Reyes Original Blue. Any blue cheese will work here. We sampled raw milk cheeses in Britain. Stichelton, in particular, is a raw milk cheese that gives Stilton a run for its money. In a Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Read Also Recipes