Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipes - lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole is a misunderstood meals and there are some others like -Eggs are considered stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks especially must by no means be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fats along with Trans fats increase extra blood cholesterol as compared to dietary ldl cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein in addition to zeaxanthin that scale back danger of 'Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that results in blindness after 50 years of age.
We answer all of your questions about how to make One of our favorite twists is adding a couple strips of cooked, crumbled bacon. Want to make a simpler addition? Finish the casserole with some finely.
You can have Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole
- You need Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- It's 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil.
- It's 2 Tablespoons Butter.
- It's 1/2 Onion Medium Dice.
- It's 2 Cups Broccoli Florets.
- You need 2 Cloves Minced Garlic.
- It's 2 Cups Shredded Chicken.
- Prepare 10 Ounces Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It's 1 Cup Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- You need to Taste Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- It's 1/2 Cup French Fried Onion Pieces.
Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. Make a second layer with the broccoli. In a large bowl, mix the chicken soup, the sour cream.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole step by step
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole - Add undiluted chicken soup and velveeta cheese, stir until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and add cooked rice, thawed broccoli, sour cream, and pepper. Spoon mixture together and spoon into casserole dish sprayed with cooking oil. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here. Read Also Recipes