Broccoli and Ham Soup recipes - Having broccoli and ham soup at house lets you have more family time, you may as well showcase to your friends and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is superb how many cooking guides can be found to you which is able to let you in on so many secrets.
There's nothing like a hearty soup to warm you up on a chilly day! When I was a teenager, I worked at a restaurant that had a ham and broccoli soup in their "soup of the day" rotation. I love cheesy potato soup but since I'm diabetic now, I can't have the carbs.
You can cook Broccoli and Ham Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Ham Soup
- Prepare 14 ounces coconut milk.
- Prepare 12 ounces evaporated milk.
- It's 1-1/2 cup diced smoked ham.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound broccoli.
- You need 1 cup chicken broth.
- You need To taste salt.
- It's 2/3 cup sour cream.
- You need 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
This is a wonderful alternative and GREAT for diabetics! The only carbs are in the milk, and the little bit of flour! And it's so easy to throw together! I just steam the broccoli in the microwave, and then chop it, and the ham.
Broccoli and Ham Soup step by step
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes. Dice the ham and move to a pot turn on heat to render the fat. Shred the cheese..
- Chop the broccoli. When the ham is rendered add the broth. Add the broccoli to the ham and stir in..
- Add the milks. When it begins to simmer stir in the sharp cheddar cheese. When it's incorporated in well add the sour cream and stir in well..
- After it simmers for 4 minutes cover and remove from heat. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Broccoli and Ham Soup - Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Broccoli and ham potato soup is a little different from the one I usually make but we enjoyed it just as much. You could replace the ham with just about any meat in this recipe. This mouth-watering dish is made up of hunks of ham and broccoli florets, which are swimming in a rich, creamy broth that features full-fat cheddar cheese. My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of You'll find many creamy broccoli soups are made with a roux, being melted butter mixed with flour Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup - bid Heinz goodbye! Read Also Recipes