Creamy Broccoli soup recipes - This is an comprehensible method to consuming an evening creamy broccoli soup, particularly if you live alone or together with your companion. I guess most individuals stability their eating habits between prepared meals and cooking type scratch, however what for those who begin to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be useful on your long run health?The principle reasons folks are inclined to eat ready meals is to economize and to save lots of time, however what if these things could be achieved and, in case you are a non prepare dinner, you may be taught a new skill on the time same? Would that make you feel more like preparing your own meals?
You'll find many creamy broccoli soups are made with a roux, being melted butter mixed with flour which thickens the soup, then broccoli pieces are tossed in and cooked in that thickened soup. I prefer making broccoli soup by cooking the broccoli until soft then blitzing it up to make a naturally thick and creamy soup. Ventray's creamy broccoli soup is super easy to make, try it with garlic bread or your favorite cheesy toast, satisfaction guaranteed.
You can have Creamy Broccoli soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli soup
- It's 1 chicken breast with bone.
- It's 4 bouillon cubes.
- It's 1 onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 head broccoli, chopped up.
- Prepare 2 carrots, diced.
- It's 3 small potatoes, cubed.
- It's 1 cup heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter.
- It's 1/2 cup shredded cheese (or more).
- It's To taste salt and pepper.
Place potatoes and carrot in a small saucepan; cover with water. The creaminess of this Creamy Broccoli Soup will make it feel much more indulgent than it actually is. Soup is an easy way to increase your vegetable intake, it's cheap to make and it's warming for those cold autumn/winter days. Surprise yourself with how creamy a creamy broccoli soup can be (made without cream!).
Creamy Broccoli soup step by step
- Put chicken breast into a large pot filled with water so that the chicken is completely covered, bring to boil and cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Dice onions and add to the broth.
- Remove chicken from broth and pull meat from bone, add the meat back to the broth..
- Chop broccoli, potatoes and carrots, add to the broth, cook until vegetables are tender..
- Add in cheese, butter and heavy cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
Creamy Broccoli soup - I've made cauliflower soup plenty of times, but this is the first time I attempted broccoli soup. Creamy Broccoli Soup is incredibly nutritious and truly good for you. It provides lots of vitamin C, even in just a cup! You can serve it as a lighter starter for dinner, or for lunch with a sandwich on the side. The Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe is a healthy wholesome soup that is made creamy with the addition of potatoes and light with milk. Read Also Recipes