Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipes - Having broccoli cheese casserole at home permits you to have more family time, you can also exhibit to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's amazing what number of cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
Even your picky eaters will devour this broccoli. How To Make Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole. This easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe is creamy, savory and all kinds of delicious!
You can cook Broccoli Cheese Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- It's 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained.
- You need 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise.
- It's 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 2 eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3 cups crushed Ritz crackers.
- It's 3 tablespoons butter, melted.
This simple broccoli cheese casserole is a combination of frozen broccoli, condensed soups, and cheese. Slivered almonds add crunch to the casserole. The original recipe called for "garlic cheese. This comforting broccoli and cheese casserole is made specifically for them, for that reason, but will delight everyone else at the table too.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, 1 cup of cheese, soup and eggs..
- Mix well and place into baking dish..
- Melt butter in a pot and add crushed crackers. Mix with fork..
- Add 1 cup of cheese over the broccoli mixture..
- Top with the crackers..
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until set and brown..
Broccoli Cheese Casserole - Tender broccoli gets smothered in a creamy, tangy cheese. Broccoli Cheese Casserole: This is a dish my mom and grandma have been making for quite a while. I love it and always ask for it every holiday and thought I whould share this simple, tasty recipe with. All the ingredients blend to make a very tasty casserole. We consider this a special dish and it was enjoyed by my family on Christmas Day. Read Also Recipes