Broccoli Soup recipes - In this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they wish to. broccoli soup Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you'll see why prepared meals have become very talked-about.After a really busy day at the workplace it is so much easier to place a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to organize a meal using recent substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it just doesn't appear price it - all you need to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
Broccoli soup and cheesy toast From the florets to the stem, it's easy to turn broccoli into a warming winter soup. If you like it smooth, head to our broccoli soups with Stilton, cheddar or Gorgonzola toasts. Puree soup and return to heat.
You can cook Broccoli Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Soup
- It's 1 cup chopped onion.
- You need 2 garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 cup less sodium chicken broth.
- You need 16 oz broccoli.
- It's 1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- You need 8 oz light cheese cubed.
Season and serve, then crumble over the ricotta and scatter with the reserved mint leaves. My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! Don't forget warm crusty bread for dunking! In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup.
Broccoli Soup instructions
- Cook onion and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat high for 3 minutes.
- Add broth and broccoli and bring mixture to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
- Combine milk and flour, blend well and add to the saucepan.
- Cook 5 minutes, stir constantly.
- Stir in pepper, remove from heat and melt cheese in.
- Place 1/3 of the soup in a blender and then put it back in the saucepan.
Broccoli Soup - Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese sandwiches or as a starter for a simple dinner. This soup is all about the creaminess, but that doesn't mean that you couldn't easily make a vegan broccoli soup. Simply swap the semi-skimmed milk for almond/soya milk, or use extra stock and add a dollop of oat creme fraiche once it is blended. Swap the cheese for a good melty vegan cheese too. What to serve with creamy broccoli soup? Read Also Recipes