Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipes - Having smothered broccoli and rice pork chop at residence lets you have more household time, you can also exhibit to your folks and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they are going to be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's amazing how many cooking guides are available to you which will let you in on so many secrets.
Cook until internal temperature on an instant-read. Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy. This juicy recipe is great over white rice, mashed potatoes, or cauliflower mash to soak up the delicious sauce.
You can cook Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop
- It's 2 packets knorr Broccoli cheddar rice blend.
- Prepare 1 and a half cups of chicken broth.
- It's Cut broccoli flourets.
- It's 8 pork chops.
- Prepare 2 (18 ounces) Cheddar and broccoli with bacon soup progressive.
- You need 1 cup and a half of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- You need 1 quarter cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare Salt and pepper.
Check our suggestions below on how to serve the. Pork chops smothered in onion, garlic, baby bella mushrooms, and a brown gravy sauce. Tastes great as gravy on mashed potatoes too! This recipe reminds me of the smothered pork chops everyone in my Louisiana family would make, except better!
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop instructions
- Mix content of rice bags with the soup and the broccoli and chicken brothAnd lay pork chops on top Push in to the mixture until it’s just the top of the pork chop.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and place Mazzarella cheese over the top bake for another 15 minutes or until melted completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste enjoy your meal.
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop - Smothered Pork Chops - Juicy and delicious pan-seared pork chops cooked in a rich and delicious gravy. Transfer pork chops to a plate and keep covered. Next step is to thinly slice the onion and add to the skillet. What would you make for a side? Adding broccoli to a rice mix results in a special side for skillet-prepared pork chops. Read Also Recipes