low-fat cheese and broccoli recipes - Whichever you choose, whether or not you like restaurant fashion meals, low-fat cheese and broccoli Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and more, you may assure that you will find a cooking recipe guide on the internet that may permit you to make the dishes you need. With the helpful guides available on the internet yow will discover recipe components at a glance and buy them from your local grocery retailer for discount prices.
Or, even better, set your broiler on high. Divide the broccoli into florets and boil in lightly salted water for a few minutes. Make sure the broccoli retains it's chewy texture and fresh green color.
You can have low-fat cheese and broccoli using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low-fat cheese and broccoli
- It's 1 3/4 envelope creamy chicken cup o' soup.
- It's 1 tbsp butter.
- It's 1/2 cup low fat chedder cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 cup fresh or frozen broccoli.
Place broccoli in a steamer basket and set over water. Alternatively, you can cook broccoli in microwave. So, add the cooked broccoli to the quiche pan together with the cheese and any other filling you use. Separately, beat the eggs, add the milk and cream, season well, and pour it over the other ingredients.
low-fat cheese and broccoli step by step
- heat butter and cheese in a pan on medium heat until melted..
- add one packet of Knolls creamy chicken cup o' soup. Stir until combined and remove from heat..
- steam or boil broccoli until desired firmness..
- in a bowl or serving plate combine all ingredients and stir..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
low-fat cheese and broccoli - Spray a medium skillet with butter flavored spray. Saute celery and onion over medium heat until onion is clear. Transfer onion and celery to a large mixing bowl. Add the broccoli to the prepared baking dish. Top with four ounces of shredded cheese. Read Also Recipes