Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipes - The truth is it is doable to prepare slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice comprised of contemporary components in a short time. Salad is a main example. All you need is some fresh ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which can improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does doesn't do a lot for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It is attainable to purchase recent stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Crock-Pots are so easy to use and make life so much easier. This video shows you how to use your Crock-Pot to make a delicious, dairy-free chicken and.
You can have Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
- It's 1.5 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can (1.5 cups) Chicken Broth.
- It's 6 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- You need 6 Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- It's 1 3/4 Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1.5 Cups Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Not only is chicken, rice and broccoli a staple fitness meal, it's also one of the most beloved comfort food meals. So, let's combine the two to make a Add olive oil, garlic and onion. It seemed like one minute my slow cooker chicken rice and broccoli was soupy and the next thing I knew it was on the verge of being overdone. Spread them evenly in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice instructions
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice - Evenly place the broccoli on top of the chicken breasts. A creamy, cheesy slow cooker recipe - cheesy broccoli chicken rice made gluten free and dairy free. This cheesy broccoli chicken rice is so easy, and very comforting. It's filling, tasty, creamy, and cheesy. Be sure to add the broccoli at the very end so that it retains its nutrients and doesn't turn. Read Also Recipes