Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipes - Your entire favourite eating places have their own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll usually purchase and luxuriate in. creamy broccoli potato soup A few of these might even become your favourite dishes. What should you may make these dishes in the consolation of your own home for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
Broccoli, onions, and potato cooked in chicken broth and pureed with milk and cream in this roux-thickened soup. A great soup if you add a little more salt and garlic. Will make again soon, and the whole family loved it including our three year old.
You can have Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 small head broccoli (300 g).
- It's 1 large potato (100-150 g).
- Prepare 1 small onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
- It's 350-400 ml vegetable broth.
- Prepare 200 ml milk.
- Prepare to taste Slivered almonds.
- Prepare To taste grated Parmesan cheese.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup. it was very bad the way i tried first but i tried again and it was very very good. It's an easy healthy soup that everyone loves (plus it's vegan and gluten free). Here's a creamy broccoli potato soup that will blow your mind. (We hope.) It's impossibly creamy, whole food plant based (WFPB), and it tastes like. Melissa Clark makes broccoli and potato soup with grated Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup instructions
- Chop up the broccoli and potatoes, and slice the onions.
- Melt butter or heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onions on medium low until very soft..
- Add the potatoes and broccoli, sauté briefly to cost in oil, and nutmeg & a couple pinches of salt. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil..
- Turn to low, cover pot lightly with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft. Then turn into a purée with a stick blender or mixer..
- Mix in milk, and adjust salt to taste. Add more nutmeg if you like too..
- Toast the almonds lightly in s dry frying pan..
- For a little extra decoration, steam or boil a couple small pieces of broccoli in a separate pot. Chill in cold water.
- Serve soup into bowls and garnish with the little pieces of broccoli and toasted almonds. Sprinkle with a bit if freshly grated Parmesan and pepper to taste..
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup - Produced by: Jenny Woodward Read the story here. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup weather to be exact. This soup is great because it uses potatoes to add a creamy texture so no heavy cream is necessary. This healthy soup recipe is vegan, gluten free and grain free. It also freezes well and it's budget friendly. Read Also Recipes