Broccoli and Cheddar Soup recipes - When you had been to buy broccoli and cheddar soup an e-book you might print recipes as you want them. It may be very efficient this manner as you'll have an easy to follow recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or dropping them as you possibly can print an extra copy for at any time when it's a must to.
You can cook Broccoli and Cheddar Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Onion.
- You need 3 Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 5 tbsp Flour.
- Prepare 4 cup Chicken stock.
- Prepare 7 1/2 cup Milk.
- It's 4 cup Broccoli.
- You need 2 cup Sharp chedder cheese.
- Prepare Salt and Pepper.
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup step by step
- Start by putting olive oil and the pan and heating it up on medium heat..
- Dice the onion and garlic and add to the oil and cook until it starts to brown..
- Once brown, add the flour and stir well..
- Once mixture is bubbling, add chicken stock and milk..
- Bring mixture up to a simmer and add salt and pepper to taste..
- As soon as mixture is brought up to a simmer, add the broccoli and let it cook until fork tender..
- Add the cheese a little bit at a time and stir into the soup until melted completely..
- Serve in a bowl with more cheese for garnish and some bread. Enjoy!.
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup - Read Also Recipes