Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup recipes - broccoli pepper jack soupspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious but super-fattening. You could perceive that being high in fat doesn't essentially mean that it is fattening. Physique fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so do not go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to healthy meals recipes.
You can cook Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup
- Prepare 4 cup fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 1 small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter (divided).
- It's 2 clove garlic, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp flour.
- It's 2 cup chicken stock.
- You need 2 cup half and half milk.
- You need 16 oz pepper jack cheese.
Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup instructions
- In a large pot bring some water to boil, add salt. Pour broccoli in and blanch for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside..
- Put pot back on stove, add 2 tablespoons butter and chopped onion. Sauté until translucent then stir in garlic for about 30 seconds to a minute..
- Push onion and garlic to the side of the pot and add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and flour to the middle of the pot. Whisk for 2 minutes the flour and butter mixture..
- Add 2 cups chicken stock and 2 cups half and half and bring to a simmer for 20 minutes. Do not boil..
- Add shredded pepper jack cheese a little at a time and stir while it melts. Once cheese is melted add broccoli. Stir for 10 minutes then serve..
Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup - Read Also Recipes