Velveeta & ham broccoli soup recipes - velveeta & ham broccoli soupunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You want to understand that being high in fat doesn't necessarily imply that it is fattening. Physique fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome eating recipes as it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to healthy food recipes.
We take a look at the history of this all-American food to discover what Velveeta is really made of--and if it's cheese! I don't keep it in the house and I don't make many things with it, but The process for making the homemade Velveeta is very similar to that for homemade American. Also known as homemade Velveeta Cheese Sauce.
You can cook Velveeta & ham broccoli soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Velveeta & ham broccoli soup
- It's 1 large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp oil.
- You need 3 cup milk.
- You need 3/4 lb velveeta cheese ( cut into half inch cubes).
- It's 3 cup frozen broccoli cuts (thawed).
- Prepare 6 oz ham steak (chopped).
- It's 1 cup frozen corn (thawed).
Seriously, the velveeta ingredients are a little bit on the scary side! But, I have finally made the PERFECT real, cheese dip that has the same velvety. For four years, Velveeta operated independently out of Monroe, N. Real cheese used to be part of the product, but these days Velveeta is mainly whey protein.
Velveeta & ham broccoli soup step by step
- Cook onions in hot oil in a large saucepan on med heat for approx. 5-7 mins or until tender.
- Stir in milk bring to a simmer stirring it frequently.
- Add Velveeta and broccoli cook and stir 6-8 mins or until Velveeta is melted and broccoli is heated through.
- Stir in ham and corn cook 4-5 mins or until heated through stirring occasionally.
- Serve n enjoy.
Velveeta & ham broccoli soup - Because I love my macaroni and cheese creamy I love it made with Velveeta. You can't ask for a smoother creamier sauce. See more ideas about recipes, velveeta, cooking recipes. Velveeta® cheese is versatile and tasty, but melting it down is more difficult than you might initially suspect. You need to work with it carefully to prevent the cheese. Read Also Recipes