Turkey Tetrazzini recipes - turkey tetrazzini also has saturated fats together with dietary ldl cholesterol and is averted by folks caring about hearts. The truth is that lean reduce beef is low-fat and supplies protein as well as iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to physique cells). Many women are discovered deficient in it. Select steaks that have deep pink color with much less marbling
Season with salt and pepper, and stir in turkey, condensed soup, and sour cream. Mix chicken broth mixture and turkey with spaghetti. Try this American classic turkey casserole—Turkey Tetrazzini—a hearty pasta bake that includes sautéed mushrooms, a cheesy creamy sauce, leftover turkey peas, and egg noodles.
You can cook Turkey Tetrazzini using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Tetrazzini
- It's 1/4 cup butter.
- It's 3 Tbsp flour.
- It's 2 cups chicken broth.
- You need Bit of dry sherry or vermouth; however, I prefer sweet vermouth... When adding as much as one desires, decrease the amount of chicken broth....
- Prepare 3/4 cup half & half.
- Prepare Pinch salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg.
- It's Chopped parsley as desired.
- Prepare to taste Ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated or shredded.
- Prepare Grated carrots and/or peas, as desired.
- It's Cubed turkey, as desired.
- Prepare Cooked spaghetti.
Lightly grease a medium baking dish. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This Turkey Tetrazzini is a heavenly pasta casserole with chunks of turkey amidst a rich, cheesy and creamy herb flecked sauce, all topped with more cheese and baked until hot and bubbly. Turkey Tetrazzini is one of those dishes that I just love!
Turkey Tetrazzini instructions
- Over medium heat, melt butter in large saucepan. Add flour/broth mixture till thickens. Add half & half and spices stirring. Add cheese and sherry. Remove from heat immediately when just right and add parsley. Mix in just the right amount of turkey and spaghetti..
- Spread in glass baking dish and refrigerate till ready to bake.
- Put dish in oven and the warm oven to 350°F. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Then uncover and add some cheese for topping and bake for another 15-30 minutes..
Turkey Tetrazzini - Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Add the leftover turkey, the olives, the peas, the bacon, and the cheeses. Stir to combine, adding salt and pepper as needed. Add the cooked spaghetti and stir it to combine. Splash in more broth as needed; you want the mixture to have a little extra moisture since it will cook off in the oven. Read Also Recipes