Turkey Tetrazzini recipes - All your favorite restaurants have their very own high secret recipes on the menu which you will often purchase and enjoy. turkey tetrazzini A few of these could even turn into your favorite dishes. What when you could make these dishes within the consolation of your own dwelling for under a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
Tender turkey chunks, mushrooms and pasta are smothered in a rich and creamy sauce and topped with cheese. This classic turkey tetrazzini recipe is creamy, cheesy, and full of noodles - a perfect way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers! The countdown to Thanksgiving is officially on!
You can have Turkey Tetrazzini using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Tetrazzini
- It's 1 packages (7 oz. ) thin spaghetti, broken in half.
- It's 2 cup cubed cooked turkey.
- It's 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It's 1 tsp onion powder or 1 small onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter, melted.
- It's 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted.
- You need 1 cup milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp Poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp ground mustard.
- It's 1 cup (4oz) shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 cup (4oz.) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 Minced fresh parsley.
Turkey Tetrazzini has long been a favorite way to use leftover turkey. But you don't have to wait for a major holiday dinner to make this tasty dish. Make it with diced cooked chicken or cook a simple. This is a great way to use leftover cooked turkey or chicken.
Turkey Tetrazzini instructions
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside..
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter until tender. whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Stir in Cheddar cheese; cook in SWTOR over medium heat until cheese is melted. Pour over turkey..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yeild:4-6 servings.
Turkey Tetrazzini - It's also an easy one dish casserole that everyone in the family enjoys. You'll absolutely love this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe, which is as easy to throw together as it is delicious. The site may earn a commission on some products. Turkey Tetrazzini typically has cooked turkey, spaghetti noodles, mushrooms and a creamy sauce. I like to find a balance when making creamy casseroles like this Turkey Tetrazzini. Read Also Recipes