Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini recipes - Having healthy turkey tetrazzini at dwelling lets you have more family time, you can too showcase to your pals and feel good about inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You will quickly discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's amazing how many cooking guides are available to you which is able to allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
Be the first to review this recipe. Turkey tetrazzini recipe, a turkey casserole with egg noodles, mushrooms, peas, Parmesan and Swiss cheeses, cream, bread crumbs and turkey. BTW, Turkey Tetrazzini is NOT Italian.
You can have Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- You need 8 oz thin spaghetti.
- It's 8 oz mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- You need 2 cup turkey broth.
- It's 2 tbsp dry sherry.
- You need 8 oz low-fat yogurt.
- Prepare 2 cup cubed cooked turkey.
- You need 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese.
It was invented by the famous soprano Luisa Tetrazzini. This is my favorite turkey recipe in the world! BTW, Turkey Tetrazzini is NOT Italian. Weis Markets' Registered Dietitian Beth Stark shows you how to transform Thanksgiving leftovers into a fresh new feast with Turkey and Broccoli Tetrazzini.
Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini instructions
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Cook spaghetti following directions. Drain..
- Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil in skillet, 5 min. Remove. Add remaining oil to skillet, blend in flour, salt and pepper smoothly. Gradually stir in turkey broth. Cook, stirring, I until thickened. Remove from heat. Add sherry. Stir 1/2 cup hot mixture into yogurt. Stir yogurt mixture into skillet..
- Add mushrooms, sauce, turkey and half the Parmesan to spaghetti. Spread in 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 1 3/4- inch baking dish coated with nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake in oven at 425 for 20-25 min, or until bubbly..
Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini - An easy, quick turkey dish that turns precooked turkey into a family favorite. Cooked turkey is combined with mushrooms, celery soup and sour cream, then baked in a dish with noodles. Cheesy tetrazzini becomes healthy in the hands of healthy-eating guru Joy Bauer. Fatty beef is replaced with lean turkey, then mixed with mushrooms, red peppers and spinach, and bound together. Looking for a turkey tetrazzini recipe that everyone can enjoy? Read Also Recipes