Chia Seed Pudding recipes - chia seed pudding are thought of to be full of fats and sugar, individuals say that such an amazing taste will surely be dangerous for health. The very fact nevertheless is that dark goodies contain flavanols and antioxidants which have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular well being. Dark chocolates additionally cut back stress hormones (cortisol) but sure maintain a count on calories (235 for 1.4 ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome eating recipes, cook dinner healthy meals recipes and profit from these well being food recipes.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. Welcome to your new favorite snack: chia pudding! Fresh citrus, vanilla and honey are a perfect match for chia seeds.
You can have Chia Seed Pudding using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare 2 tbsp (thick) or 1 ¼ tbsp (smoother) Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 C (thick) or ¾ C (smoother) cream or milk of your choice.
- You need to taste Sweetener and vanilla.
Especially when you're using a base of creamy homemade cashew milk. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk). Experiment with layers of different fruits and chia seed pudding in mason jars to have a variety of healthy snacks ready to go! Chia seed pudding is awesome for breakfast or snack.
Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Pour the ingredients into a mason jar and mix very well. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Then, stir again until there are no Chia seed clumps left and the mixture is fully incorporated..
- If you want a really smooth mixture, use ground Chia seeds and then blend the mixture for 30 seconds in a food processor. Whole Chia seeds add texture which is a delightfully unique taste, but doesn't hold up to the texture of creamy pudding..
- Cover the jar and store it in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours..
- Top with blueberries, your favorite fruit or dessert toppings when you're ready to consume!.
Chia Seed Pudding - They are amazingly nutritious and delicious. Chia seeds are also considered a kind of superfood because. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. Chia Pudding - The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? Read Also Recipes