Kiwi chia seed pudding recipes - For those who had been to buy kiwi chia seed pudding an e-book you could possibly print recipes as you need them. It can be very efficient this way as you'll have a simple to follow recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you'll be able to print an extra copy for whenever it's a must to.
There are tons of chia seed pudding recipes out there, meaning you'll never grow tired of it (at least, we haven't). Chia seeds are a protein-packed wonder food. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds.
You can cook Kiwi chia seed pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kiwi chia seed pudding
- It's 4 kiwi (peeled and sliced).
- Prepare 2 cup coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup chia seeds.
- It's 4 teaspoon honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and. Kiwi pudding is a simple pudding recipe. This pudding doesn't have any type of china grass or gelatine. It is a a creamy pudding which your guests or.
Kiwi chia seed pudding step by step
- First of all, soak chia seeds in coconut milk at least 1 hour..
- Stir in 2-3 times to avoid lumps..
- Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- Once you prepared the perfect consistency mixture of coconut milk & chia seeds, add honey and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Take large glass and divide this mixture into two..
- Add chopped kiwi fruits (puree if using pureed kiwi).
- Garnish with kiwi pieces..
- Serve this kiwi chia seed pudding chilled..
Kiwi chia seed pudding - Once you have this base, you can pretty much do anything you want. I typically add a few drops of liquid Stevia and some vanilla and go from there. The perfect snack, breakfast or lighter dessert that's packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! Chia seed pudding is a nutritious pudding that's easy to make; you don't have to cook a thing! Read Also Recipes