Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting recipes - Whichever you select, whether you want restaurant style meals, chocolate ganache buttercream frosting Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you'll be able to guarantee that you can find a cooking recipe guide on the internet that can let you make the dishes you desire. With the useful guides out there on the internet yow will discover recipe substances at a look and purchase them from your native grocery retailer for discount costs.
You can cook Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting
- You need 24 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- You need 12 oz salted butter, (3 sticks).
- You need 2 1/2 cup confectioner's sugarr.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting step by step
- Melt chocolate and cream in the microwave or over a double boiler just until melted. Cool to room temperature about 10 minutes.
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Beat chocolate/:cream mixture into butter until creamy.
- Add vanilla, and slowly beat in confectioner's suga. Chill frosting for 30 minutes confectioner's sugar until well combined. Chill frosting for 30 minutes.
- Beat chilled frosting until light and creamy.
- This frosting is so good on cakes, cupcakes, brownies and bars. It can be a filling for cookies as well. This recipe makes enough to generously frost a 3 layer cake or at least 24 cupcakes.
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting - Read Also Recipes