Mango Chia Seed Pudding recipes - mango chia seed puddingunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. That you must understand that being excessive in fat doesn't necessarily imply that it is fattening. Physique fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 energy). It makes so many healthy eating recipes as it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb to add to wholesome food recipes.
Add some fresh mango to a blender or food processor and process into a purée. Then add chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and the mango purée to a mixing bowl and whisk it together until smooth. Then add in some chunks of fresh mango and stir in.
You can cook Mango Chia Seed Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Seed Pudding
- You need 1/2 mango puree.
- It's 1/2 mango chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup almond milk.
- It's 2 tsp sugar (optional).
- Prepare Few Fresh Mint sprigs for garnish.
Spoon mango pulp into a bowl. How to Make Mango Chia Pudding In a mason jar or bowl with a lid, stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup. Let the mixture sit for about five minutes and then stir again to break up any clumps. Place chia seed bowl in your refrigerator for about an hour so the seeds will swell and yield a white jelly consistency.
Mango Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- Wash the chia seeds in water and then add them to almond milk..
- Let them soak in the milk for 2-3 hours, or overnight..
- If your mango puree is not very sweet, then add a bit of sugar in your chia seeds mixture. And if the puree is sweet, then you can avoid sugar..
- In a jar, add the soaked chia seeds..
- Then layer the mango puree and top it with chopped mangoes..
- Garnish with fresh Mint and serve chilled..
- NOTE: You can make this with any seasonal fruit available..
Mango Chia Seed Pudding - Once your chia pudding is ready, slice your mango and scoop the flesh into a food processor. Peel, chop and puree the mangoes. Keep a few mango pieces aside for garnish. Next day, stir ¼ cup honey through the. Place the coconut milk, mangos, agave and vanilla extract together in a blender and blend until smooth. Read Also Recipes