Chia Seed Pudding recipes - The reality is it's potential to arrange chia seed pudding constructed from contemporary substances very quickly. Salad is a primary instance. All you want is some recent ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in 5 minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which may enhance a boring plate of greens if the considered all that inexperienced stuff does would not do much for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It's doable to purchase fresh stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. Welcome to your new favorite snack: chia pudding! Fresh citrus, vanilla and honey are a perfect match for chia seeds.
You can cook Chia Seed Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- You need 3 tbsp Chia seeds.
- You need 1 cup Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 1/4 cup Sweetened, vanilla flavored almond milk.
- You need 1 cup Toppings of choice (fruit/nut/granola etc..).
Especially when you're using a base of creamy homemade cashew milk. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk). Experiment with layers of different fruits and chia seed pudding in mason jars to have a variety of healthy snacks ready to go! Chia seed pudding is awesome for breakfast or snack.
Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- Mix together almond milk and Greek yogurt with a whisk or a fork.
- Add in chia seeds slowly, stirring with a whisk or fork until completely incorporated with no clumps.
- Place in the fridge and let it set up- it will usually set up in about three hours, but I let it sit over night.
- Remove from the fridge after it's set up and stir. If it's too thick, you can add a little more almond milk..
- Add whatever toppings you like. This one is really good with strawberries, almonds and bananas, but if you really have a sweet tooth, you can crush up an Oreo and sprinkle it on..
Chia Seed Pudding - They are amazingly nutritious and delicious. Chia seeds are also considered a kind of superfood because. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. Chia Pudding - The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? Read Also Recipes