Chia seed pudding recipes - chia seed pudding are thought of to be filled with fats and sugar, people say that such an incredible style would certainly be bad for health. The fact however is that dark chocolates include flavanols and antioxidants that have blood-thinning impact benefiting cardiovascular health. Darkish chocolates also scale back stress hormones (cortisol) but yes keep a count on calories (235 for 1.4 ounces).So go and get them concerned in your wholesome consuming recipes, cook dinner healthy food recipes and profit from these well being food recipes.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. Welcome to your new favorite snack: chia pudding! Fresh citrus, vanilla and honey are a perfect match for chia seeds.
You can have Chia seed pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia seed pudding
- You need 2 tbsp chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Flex seeds (optional).
- It's Some almonds(optional).
- It's Some walnuts(optional).
- You need Fruits of your choice.
- Prepare to taste Honey.
Especially when you're using a base of creamy homemade cashew milk. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk). Experiment with layers of different fruits and chia seed pudding in mason jars to have a variety of healthy snacks ready to go! Chia seed pudding is awesome for breakfast or snack.
Chia seed pudding step by step
- Add 2tbsp of chia seeds to 1/2 cup of coconut milk..
- To it add Flex seeds, all dry fruits. Add honey to taste..
- Keep the mixture in fridge for 2-3 hours. Or for overnight (as we are using it for breakfast). I usually put it overnight..
- You chia seeds pudding is ready to eat. Top it up with some fresh fruits 🍓.
Chia seed pudding - They are amazingly nutritious and delicious. Chia seeds are also considered a kind of superfood because. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. Chia Pudding - The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? Read Also Recipes