4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipes - The reality is it's doable to prepare 4 ingredient chia seed pudding created from recent ingredients in a short time. Salad is a major instance. All you need is some recent ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are many salad dressings round which might improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does does not do a lot for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It's attainable to purchase fresh stir fry mixes from most shops. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect. YENSA is a global Superfood Cosmetic beauty brand that creates high performance cosmetics fused with Superfoods to embrace the diversity in beauty today. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds.
You can have 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding
- You need 6 Tablespoons chia seeds.
- You need 2 cups unsweetened coconut or almond milk (you can use full cream milk or even double cream yogurt).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional).
- You need blueberries and strawberries, for topping.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches. The perfect snack, breakfast or lighter dessert that's packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! I love how the Chia seeds expand and become tapioca like and solidify giving the dish a wonderful pudding consistency!
4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything..
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick, just add more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so..
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier. When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with berries and enjoy..
4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding - Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Seed Pudding. This creamy chia seed pudding recipe tastes like a creamsicle! You're going to love this healthy gluten-free treat—enjoy as a snack, dessert or Enjoy this chia pudding for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. It's a creamy, filling, and healthy treat, no matter how you serve it. Chia seeds are high in fiber. Read Also Recipes