Chocolate avocado pudding recipes - Whether or not you browse chocolate avocado pudding recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback ebook, or an internet subscription to a recipe website, you can see that there are many resources on the web which is able to help you to learn prime secret recipes at this time. One of the simplest ways to search out on-line cooking guides on the web is to make use of assessment sites, they might help you make a decision on which product you would like to purchase whereas on the same time providing you with detailed evaluations.
Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free. Paleo Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding - avocado is one of the healthiest fruits around so you can feel good about whipping up this sneaky avocado pudding complete with cocoa powder, almond milk and a sweetener of your choice. The avocado adds richness and a super creamy texture and combined with cocoa powder and a little sweetener, it's a no-cook pudding that's incredibly easy to blend up.
You can have Chocolate avocado pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate avocado pudding
- Prepare 1 large ripe avocado (about 1½ cups of the pulp).
- It's 1/4-1/3 cup honey, maple syrup or agave nectar).
- It's 1/4 – ⅓ cup cocoa powder or cacao powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp orange extract.
- You need 1 tsp orange zest or rind, grated.
- It's 1/4 cup milk (can be dairy, nut, soy or coconut milk).
- You need 1 small pinch of salt.
- It's 1 tsp chia seed powder.
- Prepare For topping:.
- You need chopped nuts or grated chocolate, fruits or whipped cream.
Plus, since it's sweetened with just a little maple syrup, it's a not-too-sweet treat to share with the kids. Ingredients in Chocolate Avocado Pudding Chocolate avocado pudding is a creamy and decadent dessert that will satisfy your sweet cravings, in a healthy way. Avocado, raw cacao powder, coconut milk, and a splash of vanilla are blended into a silky smooth pudding. Sunwarrior Protein Powder was the first protein powder I tried after swearing off protein powders when I first got into fitness.
Chocolate avocado pudding step by step
- Cut the avocado into half and scoop out the flesh into a food processor..
- Add the rest of the ingredients..
- Process the mixture till it is smooth. You may need to use a spatula to mix the avocado mixture to help it process well..
- Scoop out the pudding into serving bowls or small glasses. Cover it with cling film..
- Refrigerate the pudding for 30- 60 minutes or till its chilled..
- Serve with a topping of your choice..
- Tip: Adding chia seeds is for nutritional value. Can also add melted chocolate instead of cocoa powder. For a more sweeter pudding, add powdered sugar or more of honey, maple syrup or agave nectar..
Chocolate avocado pudding - You see the first protein powder I bought was in a huge tub from Walmart and it tasted terrible and left an oily aftertaste in my mouth. If you make this chocolate avocado pudding, let me know! Leave a comment below or snap a pic on Instagram and tag it with @fitlivingeats and #fitlivingeats. I love seeing your recipe creations! Don't forget to pin for later!-Carly Paige. Read Also Recipes