Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup recipes - Preparing bell pepper and ground beef barley soup these high secret recipes at home provides you extra freedom along with your meals, you can alter sure recipes to fit your personal requirements.e.g. in case you are on a food regimen it's possible you'll need to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake chances are you'll wish to add less salt, the chances are limitless. Why not use the information you possibly can obtain and give you a few of your individual secret recipes.
You can cook Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup
- It's 1 lb ground beef.
- You need 3 bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- It's 1/2 cup barley.
- You need 1 tbsp parsley.
- Prepare 1 large onion.
- It's 1 can (8 oz) stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp rosemary.
- It's 48 oz beef broth.
- It's 1 salt and pepper to taste.
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup - Read Also Recipes