Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipes - This is an understandable approach to eating an evening mommas beef meatball soup with barley, especially if you stay alone or together with your partner. I guess most people steadiness their consuming habits between prepared meals and cooking type scratch, but what in case you start to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be beneficial for your long run health?The main causes individuals tend to eat ready meals is to save money and to save lots of time, however what if those issues might be achieved and, in case you are a non cook dinner, you might be taught a new ability on the time similar? Would that make you are feeling more like preparing your personal meals?
You can cook Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley
- Prepare 2 carrots chopped small dice.
- You need 1 stalk celery chopped small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 cooking onion chopped small dice.
- You need 2 cup chicken broth (bought or made).
- Prepare 3 cup water.
- It's 1/4 lb lean ground beef.
- You need 1 egg.
- You need 1/4 cup bread crumbs(or just enough to hold it together).
- Prepare 1 ground garlic, salt, fresh ground black pepper, and secret spice( mine is ground sage) to taste.
- You need 1 small palm full of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 red pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 green onion diced.
- It's 1/4 cup pearl barley.
Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley step by step
- Pour chicken stock into sauce pan and add chopped veg and simmer.
- in the meantime, add all remaing ingredients, except green onion and red pepper, into a bowl and mix well..
- Make tiny one bite meatballs!!(around 20) When all your balls are made drop them gently into the simmering broth to slowly simmer.Add in pearl barley!.
- Simmer for at least an hour! Just before serving add green onion and red pepper stir into pot and take off the heat!!.
- Serve with crusty bread or buns and enjoy!!!.
Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley - Read Also Recipes