Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipes - maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soupspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. It's essential to perceive that being high in fat would not essentially mean that it's fattening. Physique fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many healthy eating recipes because it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to wholesome food recipes.
This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Minestrone soup with meatballs is a rich and hearty twist on classic minestrone, filled with tender beef meatballs, veggies, white beans, and fresh herbs! It has been an unusually cool and rainy January here in Florida this year, and although I feel sorry for all the tourists visiting Between the meat, beans, and pasta, this soup becomes a complete meal in a bowl.
You can cook Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup
- Prepare meatballs.
- It's 4 lb ground beef.
- Prepare 3 medium eggs.
- It's 2 tsp garlic powder.
- It's 2 envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
- You need soup base.
- It's 3 box beef broth (32 oz. each).
- It's 2 box chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 46 oz spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- You need 1/2 cup red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup port wine.
- Prepare other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 box (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- You need 2 packages (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- It's 2 cup sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 large onions, chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- It's 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 2 can (16 oz.) green beans.
- Prepare 2 can (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- It's 2 cup fresh or frozen corn.
- It's garnish.
- You need 1 Crutons.
- It's 1 Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Just serve with some crusty Italian bread and perhaps a crisp. Filled with vegetables and homemade beef meatballs, this minestrone soup will become a family favorite on cold weeknights. This meatball minestrone is a friend and family favorite. It's even better the next day, if there's any left over!
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup instructions
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup - Serve with crusty bread and Parmesan cheese to top the soup. Minestrone soup with meatballs is my hearty and warming take on traditional minestrone soup. Brimming with juicy and tender beef meatballs, lots of flavorful vegetables, creamy white beans and an array of fresh Italian herbs, it's a terrifically soothing one-pot meal! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Read Also Recipes