Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi recipes - Whether you browse boneless chicken tikka handi recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback ebook, or an internet subscription to a recipe website, you can see that there are various resources on the web which is able to provide help to to learn prime secret recipes at this time. The best way to search out online cooking guides on the web is to make use of overview websites, they will help you make a decision on which product you want to purchase whereas on the similar time offering you with detailed opinions.
You can have Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi
- Prepare For marination:.
- You need 2 chicken breast cut into cubes.
- It's 2 tbsp yogurt.
- It's 2 tbsp corn flour.
- You need 1 1/2 egg.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp tikka masala.
- It's For onion paste:.
- Prepare 3 medium onions sliced.
- You need 2 tomatoes roughly chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Oil.
- You need For gravy:.
- You need Onion paste.
- Prepare 1/2 kg yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tea cup water.
- It's 3/4 cup cream.
- You need 2 tbsp Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 6 green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp crush coriander.
- You need For garnish:.
- It's 1 handful fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 handful julienne cut ginger.
Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi instructions
- In a big mixing bowl add the chicken cubes and all the ingredients for marination and mix well..
- Now in a wok add 1/4 cup oil and sliced onions and fry till golden brown. Now add the tomatoes and water and blend nicely to make a paste. Set aside..
- Now add some oil for deep frying the chicken cubes. Fry a few pieces at a time. Remove as soon as colour changes. Set aside..
- In the same wok add 2 tbsp oil and ginger garlic paste and sauté e for 30 seconds. Then add the green chillies and sauté..
- Now add the fried chicken cubes and leftover marination. Then add the onion paste and mix well..
- Now add the yogurt, spices and water. Mix nicely and allow to cook on low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now add the cream and 1/4 cup oil used to fry the chicken. Mix and cook for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Garnish with some fresh coriander and ginger. Serve with hot parathas..
Boneless Chicken Tikka Handi - Read Also Recipes