Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipes - bibimbap with bulgogi beefspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You should perceive that being excessive in fats would not necessarily mean that it is fattening. Physique fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and is very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to healthy meals recipes.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Top assorted salad ingredients and cooked bulgogi on top of the rice. Drizzle ½ tbsp sesame oil over the ingredients.
You can cook Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef using 37 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef
- Prepare [Beef ].
- Prepare 1 lb thinly sliced beef steak (can slice frozen beef easier and very thin).
- You need [Marinade ].
- It's 1/2 cup cooking wine (Mirin or white wine with 2 tbls white sugar).
- You need 1 apple or asian pear.
- It's 1 whole onion, roughly chopped.
- You need 2/3 cup soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp garlic.
- It's 1 tsp ginger.
- You need 1 tsp pepper.
- It's 2 small Thai chili's OR 1 Habenero.
- Prepare 1 tbls Gochujang.
- It's 1 tbls sesame oil.
- Prepare [Gochujang Sauce ].
- Prepare 2 Tbsp gochujang.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp sesame oil.
- It's 1 Tbsp brown sugar.
- It's 1 Tbsp water.
- It's 1 Tbsp roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp vinegar – I used apple vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp minced garlic.
- It's [Veggies ].
- Prepare 2 tbls butter.
- You need salt and pepper.
- You need 3 julienned carrots.
- It's 1 broccoli floret (sliced in mandolin very thin).
- It's 1/2 head cabbage.
- You need 1 tbls marinade reserve.
- You need 4 cloves garlic.
- You need 2 tbls ginger.
- It's 4 tbls coconut oil.
- It's 4 green onions chopped up to green.
- It's 1 tbls soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 cucumber diced.
- You need 1/2 orange.
- Prepare olive oil.
Serve bibimbap with gochujang sauce (Korean chilli sauce). Heat a grill plate and sear the steak slices on both sides. Serve as an accompaniment to Bibimbap. This easy beef bibimbap recipe is a popular Korean dish made with warm rice, assorted vegetables, bulgogi beef, and is topped with a free-range fried egg.
Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef step by step
- Slice it frozen so you can get the thin slices and set in a bowl and put in fridge. If you are having a hard time cutting it with your knife, using a bread knife works best, let it thaw out for about an hour before trying again..
- Take all marinade ingredients and place into blender. blend until it's a smooth puree. pour marinade over sliced beef. marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Cook rice as per package instructions..
- Julienne the carrots, mince the garlic and ginger, shred the cabbage, thin slice the broccoli, chop the green onions and set aside, dice the cucumbers..
- In a hot pan add some coconut oil and the carrots. add some salt on top. cook for a minute so carrots still have a crunch. Take out of pan and set aside..
- Add more coconut oil and add the cabbage to pan. add 1 tbls of soy sauce and 1/2 tbls of the beef marinade and 1/2 tsp of ginger. cook it through and pull out of pan and set aside..
- Add 1 tbls of butter to pan. then throw in the broccoli add a little salt. add a little garlic on top about 1/2 tbls. then add another tbls of butter and cook for about 2 mins. pull out and set aside..
- Squeeze the orange juice and 1/2 tbls of ginger into a bowl. mix it well. can drizzle some olive oil into the oj and ginger and emulsify it to thicken it a bit. this will be the dressing for the cucumbers. add to cucumbers right before plating..
- Now get the pan piping hot and add 2 tbls of coconut oil. Add the meat in batches if you need so the pan isn't overfilled and starts boiling the meat. Cook will be quick since they are thin. Pull out of pan and set aside, keep covered in aluminum foil so it doesn't get cold..
- Add some oil to pan on medium low. add egg and cook through. The yolk should remain runny but not raw. it should be about 3 to 5 mins to cook..
- [GOCHUJANG SAUCE].
- Whisk all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Add rice to a bowl. press down a little. add sauce around rice. add egg to center of the bowl. place the veggies and beef around the egg, so the yolk is only exposed. Do not mix make sure they are all separate from each other. serve and eat..
Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef - Add the radishes and set aside to pickle. Crack the eggs into a non-stick frying pan and fry to your liking (soft eggs with runny yokes are recommended). In each bowl, arrange the bulgogi beef and vegetables alongside warm black rice, sprinkle with bean sprouts and top with a fried egg. Serve with sriracha sauce, soya sauce and sweet chilli sauce for dipping. The two most outstanding elements of bibimbap are the bulgogi beef and the crisp rice. Read Also Recipes