Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake recipes - Should you have been to buy dark chocolate ganache cake an e-book you could possibly print recipes as you need them. It may be very efficient this way as you should have a simple to observe recipe in front of you and also you wont have to worry about spilling food on them or losing them as you possibly can print an extra copy for at any time when you have to.
You can cook Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake
- It's 1.5 cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1 cup hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp oil.
- It's 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon vinegar.
- It's 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- You need For Ganache.
- Prepare 200 g dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 120 ml heavy cream.
Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180. Line cake tin.
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl whisk oil, water and sugar well. Add vinegar and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and level evenly.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until done. Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Demould and cool completely.
- Using double boiler or Microwave, melt dark chocolate and cream together. Whisk until lump free. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the ganache over cake and cut the cake at room temperature. Reserve any leftover ganache for future use, I ended up drizzling over and over as I am huge fan of dark chocolate. Slice and serve.
Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake - Read Also Recipes